What is iTRACK Primary?
iTRACK Primary is a powerful and robust online tracking tool that provides primary schools with everything they need to track their pupils' progress and attainment without levels, while also fulfilling many of the reporting requirements of Local Authorities, School Improvement Partners and Ofsted.
- Designed specifically for Assessing without Levels (AWL).
- Refined assessment with up to 5 attainment standards to identify children working 'below', 'at' and 'above' the end of year expectation.
- Use independently or in conjuction with LCP end-of-year tests and curriculum resources.
- Tracks the percentage of pupils working towards the 85% expected target, providing critical data required by Ofsted.
- Provides closing the gap analysis by tracking vulnerable groups such as SEN, FSM, Pupil Premium and groups specific to your school.
- Tracks termly, half termly or any number in between.
- Converts your historic data to 'without levels' when required.
iTRACK Primary is straightforward to set up and easy to use:
- User friendly interface with easy to enter data using data copied from your school Management Information System, such as SIMS.
- Secure online access 24 hours a day, from anywhere with an internet connection on any device with a web browser.
- Simple and easy to use. All teachers need to do is set targets and enter assessment results. All other data is calculated automatically.
- Timesaving, powerful data analysis and reporting - saves hours of time calculating data to report to parents, your Local Authority, School Improvement Partners and Governors.
- Fully supported with unlimited free telephone and online support. SLT and Teacher Training also available.
- Secure maintained service - no messy upgrades or back up procedures required
Contact us to find out more about using iTRACK Primary with your school
By telephone 01926 468687