What is iTRACK Primary?
iTRACK Primary is a powerful and robust online tracking tool that provides primary schools with everything they need to track their pupils' progress and attainment without levels, while also fulfilling many of the reporting requirements of Local Authorities, School Improvement Partners and Ofsted.
- Tracks the percentage of pupils working towards the 85% expected target, providing critical data required by Ofsted.
- Provides closing the gap analysis by tracking vulnerable groups such as SEN, FSM, Pupil Premium and groups specific to your school.
- Tracks advanced and deep learning, such as the 'Mastery' status in the latest draft DfE Performance Descriptors.
- Provides up to 6 Assessment points per year with provision for reporting data at each point.
- 'Statement Editor' function allows tracking agains national curriculum programs of study or your own school curriculum.
- Converts your historic data to 'without levels' when required.
In addition iTRACK Primary is straightforward to set up:
- Set up and ready to use in minutes using data copied from your school Management Information System, such as SIMS
- Accessible anywhere, anytime via the Internet through the same secure links that online banks use
- Simple and easy to use. All teachers need to do is set targets and enter assessment results on a termly basis. All other data is calculated automatically
- Saves hours of time calculating data to report to your Local Authority, School Improvement Partners and Governors
- Provides evidence of attainment and progress for Ofsted
- Fully secured and maintained service - no messy upgrades or back up procedures required
Contact us to find out more about using iTRACK Primary with your school
By telephone 01926 468687